MANSON ELEMENTARY COUNSELING PROGRAM
As the School Counselor at Manson Elementary, I believe...
- All students have inherent dignity and worth.
- All students can graduate from Manson School District college and career ready.
- All students have the right to participate in a comprehensive school counseling program that supports student development in the areas of independence, social and emotional growth.
- School counselors must be leaders, advocates and collaborators who operate within a school system.
- A school counseling program must be purposeful, delivered effectively, managed efficiently, and accountable to all stakeholders.
- A school counseling program must be data-driven, both in its planning delivery and evaluating effectiveness.
- All school counselors should and will utilize reflective practice.
- All school counselors should and will study best practices to effectively reach all students.
- All school counselors have an ethical duty to follow the ASCA Ethical Standards for School Counselors to promote maximum development of all students.